Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala Kalyanagulam Leham
Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala - Kalyanagulam Leham
12 grams of each of
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes
- Pippali and Pippalimoola - Fruit and root of long pepper - Piper longum
- Triphala - Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica and Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Dhanyaka - Coriander - Coriandrum sativum
- Chitraka - Leadwort - Plumbago zeylanica
- Maricha - Pepper - Piper nigrum
- Hastipippali - Scindapsus officinalis
- Dipyaka - Trachyspermum ammi
- Panchalavana - 5 salts - Vida, Saindhava, Romaka, Samudra Souvarchala Lavana
- These are powdered and added with
- 384 ml of Sesame oil
- 384 g of Trivrit (Operculina turpethum),
- 2.304 liters of Amla juice (Emblica officinalis)
- 2.4 kg of jaggery
- 5 - 10 grams once or two times a day after food or before food, or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is administered along with honey, milk, or warm water.
- Dosage for children below 5 years of age - 1 - 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk.
- Dosage for children between 5 - 12 years of age - 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk.
Legal Disclaimer:Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
Note:The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients